A lot of events in town this week, so make sure to find room in your schedule for some of the things going on around you!
- Tuesday October 6th, from 11:00am to 4:00pm you can get bubble tea at the quad! A lot of different flavors will be there, and they will be accepting multiple methods of payment! Click here for more info!
- Thursday October 8th there are three events at various times!
- 8:00am- 4:00pm Krispy Kreme will be hosting a Fundraise at the Quad! It’s for Habitat for Humanity and you can get donuts for $1 per donut or $10 for a dozen. On your way to classes, pause for a second and get those delicious donuts!Click here for more info!
- 7:00pm-9:00pm Illini Pride, the UIUC’s biggest student ran organization that follows the Illini athletics will be hosting a bonfire at the Illini Grove. Marshmallows and hot dog are perfect for an October night at the University of Illinois! Click here for more info!
- 7:00pm-10:00pm The October Lovers is having another event at another location! If you didn’t get to see the corn maze at Curtis Orchard, Hardy’s Reindeer Ranch also has one! For $10 you get a bus ride that leaves from the Undergraduate Library at 7:00pm and the corn maze! There are also reindeer to see and a little shop. Click here for more info!
- Friday October 9th, 7:00pm-9:00pm the Taiwanese American Students Club (TASC) will be hosting the TASC Night Market 2015 at the Quad! There will be Taiwanese food , some performances, and booths with drinks, games, and more! Stop on by for a fun time! Click here for more info!